Sunday 27 October 2013

RRibbit

For those of you who don't know me, I love costumes ^.^ I think I have more then I could ever possibly need.  Monster ones, super heroes an Animals. So i was having my morning cup of tea browsing MP as a good shopaholic does, when I come upon a new froggy costume .... An its in blue (insert boys cheering here ) so instantly I drop it into my basket an rush to try it on inworld.  Now I already knew the quality was going to be good having purchased many costumes from this creator already.  If you haven't checked her out make sure you do not only is she imaginative but also a nice person.  Nothing more irritating then arrogant designers.  Anyway lets get to the picture so you can see.


Credits:

But also go have a look around the inworld store here {PiPo}

No comments:

Post a Comment